Thursday, September 28, 2006

More human behavior

6 comments:

Alissa said...

I really enjoy these drawings, I find them insightful and funny, and see an art piece in them somehow. Perhaps a nice little book.

Alissa said...

Oh, also look for my new book in the mail next week.

occassia said...

Softground etching, perhaps?

I don't know whether these drawings actually convey much to others, but I generally see at least some aspect of an idea as I'm working it out in my head. Do you? Putting it on paper then enables me to refine it...

Oooh! Oooh! A little book!

Anonymous said...

Zinn on human nature and aggression.

Anonymous said...

I like the diagrams too by the by. Have you ever heard of the journal DIAGRAM?

occassia said...

OK, well, the diagrams are nifty. Much of the rest of it is...just...too...precious for words. I believe I've had enough of self-indulgent cynicism, or cynical self-indulgence, or whatever.