adv. archaic. toward what place, in what direction [1150-1200, Middle English]
CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT!! I can't look, I might not be able to call myself a "fine artist" anymore!! (I like this hat)
Everybody likes the hat. That's all I care about. You can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner. ;-)
or breakfast or lunch, tea time, afternoon snack...I don't like to be late for any of these myself.
This morning it occurs to me I may keep the hat and wear it when doing Tarot readings, but that may lend a counter-productive note of whimsy to the proceedings...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT!! I can't look, I might not be able to call myself a "fine artist" anymore!! (I like this hat)
Everybody likes the hat. That's all I care about. You can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner. ;-)
or breakfast or lunch, tea time, afternoon snack...I don't like to be late for any of these myself.
This morning it occurs to me I may keep the hat and wear it when doing Tarot readings, but that may lend a counter-productive note of whimsy to the proceedings...
Post a Comment